Equine Assisted Psycotherapy & Life Coaching with Tricia Wilmoth
A Blending of Humans & Horses
The bond between animals and humans
may open the potential for
life change and emotional healing.
I use a developing relationship of human interaction, conscious awareness, tapping into the strength and wisdom of the horse. This is all accomplished in a safe learning and compassionate environment. My approach to life coaching is supported by my extensive life work in understanding clients, their problems and developing solutions, while integrating a holistic approach including the creative use of equines. Life coaching can be done in the office, but I prefer the comfortable setting of the outdoors, fresh air, which is a more stimulating environment.
Unique and Creative Life Coaching
- Current Life Assessments; Establishing a baseline for measuring & tracking goals
- Create an understanding & Redirection of your unconscious drives
- I am your guide and mentor for Change; setting weekly goals
- Together we plan your Goals; and set a strategy for achieving success
- Together we track Successes and goals to secure the opportunities ahead
- I provide you the Tools to get you unstuck & on track
- I am the “Accountability Coach” you need to make the Life Changes you desire
In my Life Coaching program I incorporate the horse as a teacher, guide, mentor, and healer for the client. Through Equine Assisted Therapy I bring an expansive state of consciousness, growth and learning to my clients through their interaction with horses. Many of my clients already feel a deep connection to animals and nature and wish to experiences the added dynamics of horses within my Equi Life Coaching program. Those who have never experienced animal therapy experience a sense of freedom, a heightened awareness and a more successful journey to reaching their goals.